Apex Family Chiropractic and Wellness Center now offers an
additional service to our practice: The Pulse Room.
Introducing P.E.M.F: Pulsed Electro-magnetic Field, an extraordinary way to optimize your body and its natural healing power hidden within each and every cell to alleviate pain, reduce inflammation, relieve injury and fatigue. Your body experiences dysfunction when the voltage of your cells is too low. When PEMF is introduced into the body it is absorbed by every type of cell in your body like a sponge, affecting the whole body.
How PEMF Works:
PEMF is a way to get your body energized with soothing pulsed electro-magnetic fields. Our systems apply focused pulsing magnetic stimulation* directly into the body through our versatile range of accessories. The pulsing fields thoroughly stimulate every area of the body. The result? People who use our systems have experienced significantly improved health and well-being with noticeable improvement and results on the very first visit.
WE may be able to help with:
- Stress Management and Emotional Health Performance/Recovery - Circulation
- Brain Function and Focus
- Immune Support
- Relaxation and Sleep
- Bone and Joint health
- Emotional Health Performance
The Growth of PEMF:
- In 1979, the FDA approved PEMF Therapy for the healing of nonunion fractures.
- 1998, For urinary incontinence and muscle stimulation.
- 2001, For cervical fusion patients at high-risk of non-fusion.
- 2006, For treatment of depression and anxiety.
- 2011, For treatment of brain cancer. On October 13th 2015 the FDA reclassified PEMF devices from their existing Class 3 category to a Class 2 status, and most PEMF devices that are used in the medical field on the US are FDA registered as Wellness devices.