Setting Expectations for your 1st Pulse consult.
Most people have never heard of Pulsed Electromagnetic Field technology, much less had an active session with a high-intensity system. For most, it is an entirely new experience. and these new users may not know what to expect during or after a session. Here’s a glimpse into prepping.
Before your session do your homework! Go to PulsePemf.com & click on “What Is PEMF?”
We use PulsePEMF Products
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Read Below ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
- You may feel a gentle and soothing flow of a push or bumping at first. You can use moist heat prior to session to reduce this.
■ Small muscle contractions
■ Noticeable pulsing and stimulation in certain areas
■ Movement of the pulsing action as it stimulates different regions of the body
■ Areas of sensitivity
- Areas of inflammation being addressed
- Areas of unknown issues the machine tends to find
- You may feel sore after a concentrated session, please follow my directions.
- You most likely will feel immediate relief, this is due to the pulse finding and breaking up inflammation. Get excited! It’s talking to your body!
- Keep in mind, 99% of what is ailing and/or giving you pain has developed over many years, this is NOT a one hit wonder…you must stay consistent with your treatments and consider my recommendations of how many hours it may take.
- I can and will share the 3-4 dozen success stories, these are not made up, they are real stories with real people who have benefited from Pulse and most importantly:
- STAY CONSISTANT WITH YOUR TREATMENTS &
- Keep a journal of all changes, questions, and your personal experiences!